Aug 21, 2012

Happy Birthday, Dad!

 He gave me life and blessed me 30 yrs. ago.

 He baptized me when I was eight!

 He was my bishop all through my Young Women years (Girls Camp and all).

 He gave me my first temple recommend and accepted the "love of my life" in his home to play scum at his table :)

 Each day I grow a little older, I realize and feel a deeper love for my Dad.  He's faithful, worthy, strong, a hard worker, very giving, a "do it yourself" kind of a man, always has a bit of advice to offer, a deep thinker, loves knowledge, no job is ever too big or too little for that matter. 

This has got to be my favorite picture I have of my Dad!  Didn't bother him one bit to walk barefoot outside with his grandsons and take a few pictures in his lovely white jumpsuit!  This Dad of mine has mad some real history for me right there at that temple and in that Stake Center.  I just over flow with happiness to see my own son standing there in his grandpa's arm!

Love you so much, Dad! Hope your Birthday is special today...wish we were there...eat some cake for us!

1 comment:

Joel said...

You are from very special family, you do have a great Dad. Very nicely done, any father would be proud to have such a daughter as yourself.