Jun 11, 2012

Wrap Up of 3rd and 2nd Grade

 
 This was the last day of school for Spence...Allison had no problem taking part!
 
 
I had my Piano Recital right before school got out as well.  Of course my two kiddos are
my favorite students!
 
 
I was so impressed with my kids memorizing.  Of course it takes me until the week before the recital to really sit down and focuse with my own kids on their songs...the others had it weeks before.  That's the problem with teaching my own :)
 
 
 Sarah and Mrs. Shepherd, her Special Ed Teacher. 
 

Do you love my hold on her arm?  I have a really had time getting Sarah to be by me in any social gathering; always been that way and pretty sure it'll stay that way forever :)
 
 
 Oh I loved Mrs. Biggerstaff!  Spencer got to experience her last year of teaching with her; she's retired now. She's such a great person...we just loved her!
 

No comments: