Oct 12, 2012

My Ten Year Old


It baffles me where the time has gone.  Those presents right there are things like a curling iron, an electric razor, clothes...big girl things!  I can't believe it!



She picked popeye pancakes, sausage and orange juice for her breakfast.
 

I just love and treasure this girl!  When I held her in the hospital 10 years ago, I wondered if I would be able to get to know her.  I wondered if she would grow up in our home or if I would have to wait until my mortal experience was over to really meet her.  How blessed I am to have 10 years together.

She may be a challenge and may stress me out more than I'd like to admit but she's a tool to bring us to our knees, to humble us, to show us what true empathy is, what true Christlike love is.  She has more perseverance and self motivation than anyone I know!  She has a nurturing instinct about her that every mother should be.  I love watching her grow.  I love watching the miracles in her life and being a part of them.  I'm so grateful, just so grateful to be her mother!


1 comment:

Joel said...

As are we to be her Grandparents. This little lady touches the lives of all who know her.